WERZALIT Austria GmbH
We look forward to your visit to our website and your interest in our company and our products. In order to make you feel safe and secure when visiting our website,we take the protection of your personal data and its confidential treatment very seriously. Your personal data are collected and processed in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, , in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following data protection declaration applies to the use of our online he following data protection declaration applies to the use of our online offerwww.werzalit.com (hereinafter referred to as “website”) and the general handling of your personal data.
1. person responsible
Responsible for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR is:
WERZALIT Austria GmbH
Beda Weber-Gasse 38
If you want to object to the collection, processing or use of your data by us in accordance with these data protection regulations as a whole or for individual measures, you can address your objection to the person responsible. You can save and print out this data protection declaration at any time.
2. We use personal information for the purpose of operating the website and for the following purposes:
As a company, we process not only personal data on our website but also in many other processes. In order to be able to give you as much detailed information as possible for these processing purposes, we have compiled this information for you for the following processing activities and thus comply with the statutory information requirements pursuant to Art. Arts. 12-14 DS-GMO:
- Privacy information for handling applicant data
- Privacy information for dealing with contacts and communication partners
- Privacy information for dealing with customers and suppliers
3. What data we use and why
- Hosting: The hosting services used by us serve to provide the following services: Infrastructure and platform services, computing capacity, storage space and database services, security services and technical maintenance services that we use for the purpose of operating the website. prospects and visitors to this website based on our legitimate interests in the efficient and secure provision of our website in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR in conjunction with Art. 28 GDPR.
- Zugriffsdaten: We collect information about you when you use this website. We automatically collect information about your usage behavior and your interaction with us and register data about your computer or mobile device. We collect, store and use data about every access to our website (so-called server log files). Access data includes: Access data includes:
- Name and URL of the file accessed.
- Amount of data transferred.
- Amount of data transferred.
- Notification of successful access (HTTP response code).
- Browser type and browser version.
- Operating System.
- Referer URL (ie the previously visited page).
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website.
- Internet service provider of the user.
- IP address and the requesting provider.
We use this log data without assignment to you or other profiling for statistical analysis for the purpose of operation, security and optimization of our website, but also for the anonymous recording of the number of visitors to our website (traffic) and the extent and nature of Use of our website and services, also for billing purposes, to measure the number of clicks received from cooperation partners. This information enables us to provide personalized and location-based content, analyze traffic, troubleshoot and improve our services. This is also our legitimate interest in accordance with Art 6 1 sentence 1 f) GDPR. We reserve the right to check the log data retrospectively if, on the basis of concrete evidence, the legitimate suspicion of unlawful use exists. We store IP addresses in the log files for a limited period of time if this is necessary for security purposes or for the provision of services or the billing of a service, e.g. Eg if you use one of our offers. After termination of the order process or after receipt of payment, we will delete the IP address if it is no longer required for security purposes. We store IP addresses even if we have a specific suspicion of a crime in connection with the use of our website. We also save the date of your last visit as part of your account (e.g. when registering, logging in, clicking links, etc.).
- Log-in information.
- Language settings.
- Entered search terms.
- Information about the number of visits to our website and use of individual functions of our website.
When the cookie is activated, it will be assigned an identification number and no assignment of your personal data to this identification number will be made. Your name, IP address or similar data that would allow the cookie to be associated with you will not be inserted into the cookie. Based on the cookie technology, we only receive pseudonymous information, for example, which pages of our shop were visited, which products were viewed, etc.
You can set your browser so that you are informed in advance about the setting of cookies and can decide on a case-by-case basis whether you exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general, or that cookies are completely prevented. This may limit the functionality of the website.
- Data for the fulfilment of our contractual obligations: We process personal data that we need to fulfil our contractual obligations, such as name, address, e-mail address, products ordered, billing and payment data. The collection of this data is required for the conclusion of the contract. The deletion of the data takes place after expiry of the warranty periods and legal retention periods. Data that is linked to a user account (see below) is retained in any case for the time that this account is maintained. The legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 b) GDPR because this data is required so that we can fulfill our contractual obligations towards you.
- User account: You can create a user account on our website. Later logins will only require your email or username and the password you have chosen. For the new registration we collect master data (eg name, address), communication data (eg e-mail address) and payment data (bank details) as well as access data (user name and password).In order to ensure your proper registration and to prevent unauthorized registrations by third parties, you will receive an activation link by email after registration to activate your account. Only after registration has been made will we permanently save the data you have provided in our system. You can have a user account that you have created deleted at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A message in writing to the contact details mentioned in section 1 (eg e-mail, fax, letter) is sufficient. We will then delete your stored personal data, as far as we do not have to store them for the processing of orders or due to legal storage obligations. The legal basis for the processing of this data is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 a) GDPR.
- Newsletter: To register for the newsletter, the data requested in the registration process is required. The registration for the newsletter will be logged. After registering, you will receive a message at the email address provided asking you to confirm your registration (“Double Opt-in”). This is necessary so that third parties can not register with their email address. You can always revoke your consent to receive the newsletter and thus unsubscribe from the newsletter. We save the registration data as long as it is required for sending the newsletter. We save the logging of the registration and the shipping address as long as there was an interest in proving the originally given consent, as a rule these are the limitation periods for civil law claims, i.e. a maximum of three years.The legal basis for sending the newsletter is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 a) in conjunction with Art. 7 DSGVO in conjunction with § 7 2 No. 3 UWG. Legal basis for logging the application is our legitimate interest in proving that the shipment was made with your consent. You can cancel the registration at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A message in writing to the contact details mentioned in section 1 (eg e-mail, fax, letter) is sufficient. Of course, you will also find an unsubscribe link in every newsletter.
- Product recommendations: We will send you regular product recommendations by e-mail independently of the newsletter. In this way, we send you information about products from our range that you may be interested in based on your recent purchases of goods or services from us. We comply strictly with the legal requirements. You can object to this at any time without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. A message in writing to the contact details mentioned in section 1 (eg e-mail, fax, letter) is sufficient. Of course, you will also find an unsubscribe link in every email. The legal basis for this is the legal permission according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 f) GDPR in conjunction with § 7 Para. 3 UWG.
- E-mail contact:If you contact us (e.g. using the contact form or e-mail), we will process your details to process the request and in the event that follow-up questions arise.If the data processing is carried out to carry out pre-contractual measures at your request or, if you are already our customer, to carry out the contract, the legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 b) GDPR.We only process other personal data if you give your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 a) GDPR) or we have a legitimate interest in the processing of your data (Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 f) GDPR) , A legitimate interest lies z. For example, respond to your email.
4. Message Validity
Unless specifically stated we store personal data only as long as is necessary to fulfill the objectives pursued.
In some cases, legislators provide for the storage of personal data, for example in tax or commercial law. In these cases, the data will be stored by us only for these legal purposes, but not otherwise processed and deleted after expiration of the statutory retention period.
5. Your Rights as a Data Controller
Under the applicable laws, you have various rights to your personal information. If you would like to assert these rights, please send your request by e-mail or by post with a clear identification of your person to the address stated in section 1.
Below is an overview of your rights.
- Right to confirmation and information: You have the right to receive clear information about the processing of your personal data. Specifically:You have the right to receive confirmation from us at any time as to whether your personal data are being processed. If this is the case, you have the right to request free information from us about the personal data stored about you, along with a copy of this data. There is also a right to the following information:
- the processing purposes;
- the categories of personal data that are processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organizations;
- if possible, the planned duration for which the personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration;
- the existence of a right to correction or deletion of your personal data or restriction of processing by the person responsible or a right to object to this processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- if the personal information is not collected from you, all available information about the source of the data;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and – at least in these cases – meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for you.
If personal data are transmitted to a third country or to an international organization, you have the right to be informed about the appropriate guarantees under Art. 46 GDPR in connection with the transfer.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to demand that we correct and, if necessary, complete personal data relating to you. In detail:You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect personal data concerning you. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data – also by means of a supplementary declaration.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): In a number of cases we are obliged to delete personal data relating to you. Specifically:According to Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR, you have the right to ask us to delete your personal data immediately, and we are obliged to delete personal data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 1 Clause 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
- 2 a) GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing. 1 GDPR, they object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or they object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 2 GDPR, you object to the processing. 1 GDPR, they object to the processing and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing, or they object to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 2 GDPR.
- The personal data was processed illegally.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
- The personal data was collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Art. 8 Para. 1 GDPR.
- Right to restriction of processing: If we have made the personal data public and we are required to do so pursuant to Art. 17 para. 1 GDPR, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical ones, for data processing, taking into account the available technology and the implementation costs Inform those responsible for processing the personal data that you have asked them to delete all links to this personal data or to copy or replicate this personal data. In a number of cases, you are entitled to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data. In detail:You have the right to ask us to restrict processing if one of the following conditions is met:
- The accuracy of your personal information is contested by you for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal information.
- the processing is unlawful and you have objected to the deletion of personal data and have instead requested the restriction of the use of personal data;
- We no longer need your personal information for processing purposes, but you do need the information to assert, exercise or defend your rights, or
- You have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR, as long as it is not certain whether the legitimate reasons of our company outweigh yours.
- Right to data portability You have the right to obtain, transmit or have us transmit personal data relating to you in machine-readable form. Specifically:You have the right to receive the personal data relating to you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format, and you have the right to transmit this data to another person in charge without hindrance from us, provided that
- the processing is based on consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Clause 1 a) GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 a) GDPR or on a contract in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 b) GDPR and,
- the processing is done by automated methods.
When exercising your right to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, you have the right to have the personal data transmitted directly from us to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible.
- Right of objection: You have the right to object from a lawful processing of your personal data by us, if this is based on your particular situation and our interests in the processing do not outweigh. In detail:You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data relating to you on the basis of your particular situation, which occurs on the basis of Article 6. 1 sentence 1 e) or f) GDPR; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We no longer process personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims. If personal data are processed by us in order to operate direct mail, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising. You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object to the processing of personal data concerning you for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes under Article 89 1 of the GDPR Unless the processing is necessary to fulfill a public interest task.
- Right to revoke consent under data protection law: You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful.
6. Data Security
We make every effort to ensure the security of your data within the framework of applicable data protection laws and technical possibilities.
Your personal data is transmitted encrypted with us. This applies to your orders and also to the customer login. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer), but point out that the data transmission in the Internet (eg in the communication by e-mail) may have security gaps A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
To safeguard your data, we maintain technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Art. 32 DSGVO, which we always adapt to state-of-the-art technology.
We also do not warrant that our offer will be available at specific times; Disturbances, interruptions or failures can not be excluded. The servers we use are regularly carefully backed up.
7. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties, no Data Transfer to Non-EU Countries
In principle, we only use your personal data within the WERZALIT Group.
If and insofar as we engage third parties in the performance of contracts (such as logistics service providers), these personal data will only be provided to the extent that the transmission is required for the corresponding service.
In the event that we outsource certain parts of the data processing (“order processing”), we contractually obligate the processor to use personal data only in accordance with the requirements of data protection laws and to ensure the protection of the data subject’s rights.
A data transfer to locations or persons outside the EU outside of the case mentioned in section 4 of this declaration does not take place and is not planned.
8. Data Protection
Officer Should you have any questions or concerns about data protection, please contact our data protection officer.