- Diverse decors, sizes and strengths
- Easy-care and scratch-resistant with proven ABS edge
- Easy assembly on different frames
- Safe in contact with food
- 5 year guarantee
Natural advantages for indoor
The basic materials of all Werzalit table tops are sourced from sustainably managed forests. Trees grow thanks to the cambium located under their bark. Werzalit was inspired by nature and developed the Cambium line especially for the indoor area of hotels, bars and restaurants. It looks amazing thanks to its almost infinite variety of combinations of decors, sizes and mounting options on all common bases. The Cambium line is simply magical with its huge range of possibilities – flair for every interior.
Screw connection with sleeves
Carino table tops can be supplied with sleeves for easy screwing at an additional cost. For the exact position of the sleeves, a drawing of the table top frame with the position of the mounting holes is necessary.
Care & Tips
Werzalit products are made from an extremely resilient, durable material that has been tried and tested millions of times. They are designed to be impact, heat and UV resistant. We have put together a few simple care tips so that you can continue to enjoy Werzalit products for a long, long time:
- WERZALIT surfaces do not have to be painted.
- Simply use water with a little washing-up liquid for cleaning. Alcohol-based cleaning agents are also harmless.
- Avoid abrasives or scouring agents. They cause surfaces to lose their shine.
- To prevent water from collecting on the inside through the edges – e.g. rain – store the tables either upright or upside down.
- Use bright decors if your tables are permanently exposed to the blazing sun.