- Weatherproof as well as UV and heat resistant
- Individual surface decors on request
- Durable, unbreakable and impact resistant and low maintenance
- Environmentally friendly and recyclable
- 5 year guarantee
The classic look
Whether you’re in the catering trade, or sitting in your own garden or in the lounge area of an event – a table is always the focus. Table tops must withstand the toughest requirements such as heat, cigarette smoke, knocks and chemicals and must also be harmless in contact with food. The Classic line from Werzalit combines these properties with an attractive design and timeless elegance. The Classic features stone and wood look decors as well as in subtle colours and may also be ordered with steel or brass edging to create an inviting atmosphere for both in and outdoors.
Table tops decors
Screw connection with sleeves
Carino table tops can be supplied with sleeves for easy screwing at an additional cost. For the exact position of the sleeves, a drawing of the table top frame with the position of the mounting holes is necessary.
Decorative rings & frames
That certain something
The variety of decors can be supplemented and rounded off with decorative rings. In addition to the exquisite, visual emphasis of the design, the surrounding frame offer additional protection for the table edges. The decorative rings are available for round table tops with a diameter of 60 cm to 70 cm in bright chrome or classic brass.
Care & Tips
Werzalit products are made from an extremely resilient, durable material that has been tried and tested millions of times. They are designed to be impact, heat and UV resistant. We have put together a few simple care tips so that you can continue to enjoy Werzalit products for a long, long time:
- WERZALIT surfaces do not have to be painted.
- Simply use water with a little washing-up liquid for cleaning. Alcohol-based cleaning agents are also harmless.
- Avoid abrasives or scouring agents. They cause surfaces to lose their shine.
- To prevent water from collecting on the inside through the edges – e.g. rain – store the tables either upright or upside down.
- Use bright decors if your tables are permanently exposed to the blazing sun.