- Board design in the look of old wooden floors
- Overlapping profile that hides the gaps between the planks
- High weather resistance (sun, rain, frost, snow)
- High resistance to contact damage Non-warp and strong
- Non-warp and strong
- Almost maintenance-free, simply rinse off with water
- 100 Percent recyclable
- Guarantee up to 25 years
Back to nature. With its solid structure and grooves of different widths that overlap each other, Rustic Top really gives off the character of original wooden floors. This structure gives the surface a look of a classic, rustic wooden terrace. The planks overlap so that dirt does not get lodged in the gaps, ensuring the terrace looks clean at all times
Checklist for terrace deckings
You can find all information on planning and installing your terrace here.
Use our interactive checklist for a non-binding offer as part of your terrace planning.
T1: after assembly; T2: after 1-3 months; T3: after 5 months